ul. Chełmińska 115
86-300 Grudziądz, Polska
phone +48 52 552 44 11
fax +48 52 552 44 12
tel. kom. +48 512 021 133
tel. +48 52 552 44 17
Information clause on processing of personal data
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), I inform that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Anna Gorzycka running legal entity FIRMA HANDLOWO – USŁUGOWA “GREEN” ANNA GORZYCKA, ul. Chełmińska 115, 86-300 Grudziądz, tel: +48 52 552 44 11 ,e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of electronic correspondence/ contract performance, based on your free consent, pursuant to art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
3. The data will be stored until the expiry of the limitation period for claims arising from a legal relationship, and if possible, will be deleted on an earlier date.
4. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
5. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body- the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the provisions of the GDPR.
6. Personal data may be provided to the following recipients/categories of entities: companies providing correspondence services, entities providing consultancy, consulting, auditing, legal, tax and accounting services, whose help we use when processing them.
7. Providing your personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide them may prevent conclusion and performance of contracts or electronic correspondence.
8. Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including profiling.
9. Your data will not be transferred outside the European Union / European Economic Area or to an international organization.
Conducting further electronic correspondence or failure to send a message containing a declaration of disagreement to data processing is considered as a consent to the processing of personal data.